3uz-fe swap in the 2006 Lexus GS300

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lexclub

Hi all!

I'm sorry for my English.

At the moment I have a Lexus GS300 with 3gr-fse engine, I would like to replace it with 3uz-fe.
I know that this modification is and you say that it is easier to sell your car and buy a Lexus GS430, but the circumstances are different :)

Here are the questions I have at the moment.

Can I block cylinder 2uz-fe set headers from 3uz-fe with VVT-i from Lexus gs430 2006?
On what the car is easier to take the engine block 2uz-Fe, though everything has come to?
Probably a stupid question, but still, is there a possibility to install the engine block 3ur-fe set of head 3uz-fFe without alterations?

p.s. If the matter had already been discussed, please do not blame, and if possible, provide links to topics where you can find answers to questions.

Hi everyone!

I apologize that I have not written.
In the end, I put 3uz-fe instead 3gr-fse.
All systems working except VSC, As it gives an error c1203, most likely due to the fact that the Lexus gs430 fully electronic brake.
Maybe just on the VSC unit comes some kind of signal? Does anyone have a diagram or pin-out on has a solution?

Also acquired supercharger Vortech V2. Need help in buying a mount to the engine and any additional computer to take control?

In advance, thank you all for your help!