600hp turbo sc400??? any suggestions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

shady1375

i just got this car 6 weeks ago and its time to build it.... i was looking for 600-700hp. but i dont know much about these motors. can i get some help please???? what compression pistons? where can i get turbo manifolds? what size turbo? computer? injectors?

thanks for any help you can give.....

i just got this car 6 weeks ago and its time to build it.... i was looking for 600-700hp. but i dont know much about these motors. can i get some help please???? what compression pistons? where can i get turbo manifolds? what size turbo? computer? injectors?

thanks for any help you can give.....
Congrats on the purchase of the SC4! It's a very good car overall. Your power goal will require rebuilding the internals. Check out the Products section and Lextreme has them for you. For 700 rwhp, I'd say you may need an engine girdle, but maybe not. You should stay with low 8:5:1 compression to be safe.

The turbo manifolds will need to be fabricated. It's not too hard. You'll just need to find the right shop that can fabricate them. If you're handy, you can fabricate, tack-weld the pipes/sections and have the welding shop finish them. This will allow you more confidence in this project, because not a lot of shops want or know how to do this from scratch. This requires an thorough understanding about the turbo setup, functionality, and its materials.

You can run a twin turbo setup such as a pair of GT30, or maybe a big single turbo such as GT40. What turbos to use is a broad question. In general, for a twin setup, each turbo must produce 300-350 rwhp with 70% efficiency. For a single setup, a turbo must produce 700 rwhp with 70% efficiency.

A single set up will have less piping.

This is high hp goal, so you'll need a good ECU that can control fuel, and timing. You don't really need a standalone, a good piggyback will do the job. But both types will require good tuning. I tried to send you a PM about the ECU, but your account blocks it. I have a new piggyback Split Second that can control fuel & timing and I'll let it go for 1/3 of its retail. This ECU is built for the SC4.

Injector sizing is important. Check out this link for sizing: http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx?UserID=1913120&SessionID=Qo0qkkl9Lg1HONgP{phO

awesome!!!! thanks for the advice.. i have a gt40r that i just took off my honda to upgrade. so that would be great. i can do the manifolds. i will get with you about the piggyback.... i apperciate that