24 Heures du Mans 2007

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
It's noon my time here in Algeria, 1300 in France and there's two hours to go in the race.

The #2 & #3 Audi's are out, leaving the sole #1 car leading the race, with the two Peugeot's trailing "just" 8 laps behind.

Will the Audi hold on? Could be a real nail-biter of a finish.......

Here are the standings in realtime (well close to realtime): http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans/pages/chronos_fr.html

The #7 Peugeot is out now, the Audi pitted and the #8 Peugeot managed to pick up nearly 2 laps, so is only 6 laps behind.

Now the only Audi is the leader, and the only Peugeot is #2, with Henry Pescarolo's car sitting third.

And I'm stuck here with 3 Algerian TV channels of football (soccer), one of which is children's soccer, two French soap operas and an old John Wayne flick, a Spanish game show, and a Saudi channel, which is playing a Walker Texas Ranger episode.

Must admit I was ROTFLMAO when John Wayne came bursting into the bar, all the conversation ceased while everybody looked at him. He looked around and snarled "Bon Jour!"

Now the only Peugeot has just pitted with 30 minutes to go.......ARRRGGGGHHHHH!

Must admit I was ROTFLMAO when John Wayne came bursting into the bar, all the conversation ceased while everybody looked at him. He looked around and snarled "Bon Jour!"

I remember watching a John Wayne movie while in Macao for the GP.
'Howdy pardner' didnt really translate to Chinese either.

I remember watching a John Wayne movie while in Macau for the GP.
"Howdy pardner" didnt translate to Chinese either.

It's now 11:10 pm, USA F1 GP telecast starts at 3:00 am but I need my beauty sleep.

Go Lewis !!!!!!