1uztt on Ebay

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
And he want's way tto much for it.

Now let's think about thos?

Twin throttle bodies look good but the single AFM you will need to run for the standard ECU may make a dent in 500HP.

Hope it has upsized injectors.

Twin throttle bodies look good but the single AFM you will need to run for the standard ECU may make a dent in 500HP.

i dont think he ever intended it to run on the stock ecu.

but is tune length extractors ozzy redneck slang for crappy log manifold?

This engine was built to go in a redback spyder prototype car it was for the designers own car (carbontech.com i think it was) but must of changed his mind

I concur...nothing much special in that package to justify the price tag?

Last time this was up for sale it was stock cams too so i'm a bit dubious that has changed?

Haha, I'll post a pic and show you what a donk is in the states

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donk

box-car.jpg

A donk??Ozzy slang for a motor.

^^:lmao::lmao:

Wouldn't it be easier to have the turbos facing the other way? It looks like the intake piping would have to make some tight 180s to get to the TBs. A lot of restriction...

This one is my fav.

donk : Any POS late 80's or early 90's American heap (preferably an Impala) that has large enough wheels installed until it resembles (and rides andhandles like) a Conestoga wagon. This is done so it sits up high enoughso as to be at the same eye level as the Playas with real juice ridinin their Escalades. Adding in a bad candy paint job and Wal-Mart subbox completes the transformation. With no money left over for necessary suspension and brake upgrades,the lifespan is limited to a few drug runs or the first Police chase,whichever occurs first.

and zuffen i think the price tag may mostly come from the gbox and transaxle

No way. The UN4 transaxle? Even with the limmo its still nothing but an inconvenient boat anchor. 2k max with the adaptor, clutch, flywheel and pressure plate is about all its worth. which leaves 4k+ for the motor.

Haha, I'll post a pic and show you what a donk is in the states

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donk

box-car.jpg

In the States we call this "Snap", "bling, bling", and or the "pimp mobile" or should I say that's what the gang bangers call it... I call it garbage on wheels.... All it's missing is the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror...

We don't see to many of these drug running gang banging flashy vehicles on the West Coast of the United Stated...Infact, I think if the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department) were to see one of these DONK's riding around they would probably arrest and shoot the driver on site... Seriously, You would get ticketed and harassed for sure..

These rides are more common and tolerated in the Deep South of the United States...On the opposite side of the railroad tracks.. Infact, I saw one identical in appearance to this one when I was recently visiting in Mississippi, USA..... I laughed my arse off, while being careful that the owner "black thug" did not see me... I may have gotten a cap busted in my arse if noticed......:AR15firing: :haha: