Project Thread Norwegian 1uzTT DriftCar

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

VolcoM

Hi!

I'm building a 1uz-fe engine in my Nissan 200sx s14.
This engine will run on E85 (Ethanol).
Supra 5-speed turbo Gearbox
2jz valve spings
cometic mls headgaskets
ARP head studs
Custum Air intake 90mm Trottlebody
Modified manifoilds
ACL Main&Rod bearings
Custum oilpan
Tilton/extreme streetwise clutch
Autronic Sm4
8 x MSD singelcoils
Balanced crankshaft
Twin Turbo (I have not decide witch turboes im going for)
8 x 1000cc injectors?

Here are some Pics.

Daniel Brandmo
Norway

Volcom,
Nice looking work. Really like the intake. Interested in making another one to sell??? What was the source of the 90mm throttle body? With the SM4 are you using low impedance injectors? With the SM4 and 8x MSD are you using wasted spark or did you use a multiplexer? I ask these questions because I have the SM4 with low impedance 550 cc injectors and plan to run COP's with a multiplexer. Thanks.

Volcom,
Nice looking work. Really like the intake. Interested in making another one to sell??? What was the source of the 90mm throttle body? With the SM4 are you using low impedance injectors? With the SM4 and 8x MSD are you using wasted spark or did you use a multiplexer? I ask these questions because I have the SM4 with low impedance 550 cc injectors and plan to run COP's with a multiplexer. Thanks.

Hi there.

Thanks for the feedback!

Iwill not take the cred on the intake on me. A frien of mine have an uncle how works at an airplane workshop. He have made the intake for me. I can hear with him if he is interested to make anotherone. I willyouse wasted spark. About the injectors, i haven't bought those y'et. But on the sm4 you can use low impedance and high impedance. It's not that i need the 90mm trottle body,it was just something i had laying around so i just used that.

Daniel

VolcoM,
Yes please, if another intake can be made I would be very interested. I have the SM4 and decided to use low impedance injectors to try to get better idle control. My engine build has had too many delays but I plan to use COP's and remove the distributors. Good luck, it looks great.

VolcoM,
I would also be very interested in getting an intake manifold made. Will that manifold fit a VVTI head?

thanks
HI98GS

Hmmm ?? I think the top of manifold may flex under boost and eventually crack on the welds ??? Big flat surface area needs some support or thicker alloy...

Hmm. i don't know, but i don't think so.we have jused airplane aluminium wich is much stonger than regular aluminium. It have been welden on both sides, inside and outside. It have also been welded on a jig, and after that it have been placed in a owen and heated up to a serten point so the aluminium loos the "grip".

if the end of the big flat surface had been square it had probaly crack, it helps alot when you rounding all corners so you don't get any square parts on the plenium.

Sorry for bad english writing..

Daniel

Na VolcoM your english is good...Car tech talk it is.. Lol.....
You are dead right about the rounded ends ...
I have found big flat sections tend to flex,especially 90* welds.Can be helped with slight bends or curves.
Good work....

As for turbo ? Someting like Precision SC61 ? With ballbearing ....

Two of these SR30's ???
aps_turbo.jpg

Thanks man..

Hmm. i haven't decided yet. Precision turboes are very good turboes and very expensive too? I think i will run some turboes without ballbearing.
I will use external wastegates. tial 38mm?

Maybe i will try some t3/t4 with .64 or .56 housing becouse i get those very cheep.

Daniel..

Thanks man..

Hmm. i haven't decided yet. Precision turboes are very good turboes and very expensive too? I think i will run some turboes without ballbearing.
I will use external wastegates. tial 38mm?

Maybe i will try some t3/t4 with .64 or .56 housing becouse i get those very cheep.

Daniel..

The SC61 is a T3/4 hybrid come with internal gates for under $1000 U.S...
With twin turbo's the internal gates are very efficiant...
http://www.pagparts.com/perfpts1.asp?pprd=turbochargers

Some of these Master Power ??
http://www.frantik.co.nz/Products/GT28/masterpower.htm
Value for money they are hard to beat.....

Attachments

• mr3b2007car8005.jpg
    mr3b2007car8005.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 12
  • mr3b2007car8014.jpg
    mr3b2007car8014.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 5
  • mr3b2007car8029.jpg
    mr3b2007car8029.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 5
  • mr3b2007car8032.jpg
    mr3b2007car8032.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 9
  • mr3b2007car8039.jpg
    mr3b2007car8039.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 5
  • hl0079.jpg
    hl0079.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey Daniel!

Good looking project! Are you going to attend on Nordic Drifting Series with this? Hope to compete against you on season -08 ;)

-Jore