Parts 1UZFE Stage II cams and matched springs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

scotturnot

I have a set of Lextreme Stage II cams up for grabs. I also will include the Springs required to run these cams.

The cams have 274 duration and 370 lift, stock have 250 duration and 300 lift.

These would be great for a SC400 NA to add some good HP or in a boosted motor. These cost over $1000 plus core for cams and springs so save some cash here. They have about 2000 miles only on them.

First $600 takes the Cams and springs. I might even sell a set of oversized valves if interested but my mind is not made up on those yet.

might be interested in cams and springs, would u ship to perth aus? and how much extra for the oversize valves? these are needed to fit the cams?

might be interested in cams and springs, would u ship to perth aus? and how much extra for the oversize valves? these are needed to fit the cams?

Valves are going to add about $450 due to it will take me quite a bit more than that to replace them. The valves are longer stems to acomadate the reground camshafts but not Required. My understanding is you can also shim to acomadate the cams. I have some measureing to do and then will let you know if I will sell the valves.

Hey mate, good choice with the V160, i remember your old writeup on that.
No luck selling the motor complete?

I have a 3UZ, so i know the cams aren't interchangable, but i sure hope the springs are. And the valves I hope.

Can someone please verify this? Im interested in your springs though mate. Are they the uprated Lextreme ones? Thanks, Jozef.

Hey mate, good choice with the V160, i remember your old writeup on that.
No luck selling the motor complete?

I have a 3UZ, so i know the cams aren't interchangable, but i sure hope the springs are. And the valves I hope.

Can someone please verify this? Im interested in your springs though mate. Are they the uprated Lextreme ones? Thanks, Jozef.

Yes they are the Lextreme upgraded ones, Maybe we could work out a deal. I have a gentleman in your area intersted in only the cams. Could save some international shipping if we could work it out.

Yes they are the Lextreme upgraded ones, Maybe we could work out a deal. I have a gentleman in your area intersted in only the cams. Could save some international shipping if we could work it out.

sounds good mate, I'd be happy to help, can you pm me a price on the springs, the aussie dollar is kinda low. So saving on shipping is certainly desirable.
Have you considered the valve springs yet? What speed is that combination good for? 8000rpm, 10000rpm?

Thanks mate, jozef.

scott, digging up an old thread.
With these cams, what sort of gains would you get in the 1UZ?
and what gains would you think you would get in a supercharged V8 (315hp @ wheels)

scott, digging up an old thread.
With these cams, what sort of gains would you get in the 1UZ?
and what gains would you think you would get in a supercharged V8 (315hp @ wheels)

I cant really tell you because I never ran the motor with out and with them. David here on Lextreme could better tell you this one.