1uzfe into my mk3 supra.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
7M has 6, not 8.

Look at the photo of how he did it, its in that link.

Personally I'd rather take to my own legs with a rusty chainsaw than ever use a redrilled flywheel, but hey, thats me

I had my Rover flywheel drilled to fit the 1UZ.

The gent that did it makes parts for race cars and won't work on road cars (he didn't know minees a road car he still thought it was our race car) and he was happy to do itt but only if it didn't involve any welding or interfeering with any of the existing holes in the flywheel. My 8 holes are all clear of the old Rover holes (just).

In hindsight I'd buy a new flywheel if I did it again but I'm changing to auto so it will get chucked out anyway.

Ok, so i talked to the guys at CRS about their bellhousing. Turns out they are making a complete kit to do this swap, including:bellhousing, flywheel, clutch kit, spigot bearing, thrust bearing, pivot ball, clutch fork, release bearing, pushrod, and slave cylinder. Price is reasonable, at $1100 Aus, which is about $950 US. Not really that bad when you figure it has EVERYTHING you need. Saves a lot of time and headache on the flywheel / clutch issue. The also have a spacer / adapter plate that will work for onlt $165 Aus., but then you have all the other parts to worry about. the other thing i worry about with a spacer, wont it make the clutch farther from the slave cylinder, thus effecting clutch engagement? I guess a longer pushrod from the slave cylinder would solve that, but im not sure how comfortable i am with that.

as far as my swap goes.. i am still waiting on a timing kit and valve cover gaskets to start test fitting it in the car.

i also thought i should mention that when i e-mailed CRS, they told me to come to this site. Someone in the forum administration group should talk to them about being a site sponser and giving us the hook up. :D