1GZ-fe engine looms n ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jameschia2722

Hi all,

im Jimmy from Malaysia, i currently wish to swap this 1GZ floor engine (as i found at chop shop)with half cutted loom n no ecu to my ride JZA80. With my limited knowlage of swapping this kind of V12 engine, hope lextreme members can giv me some advise on engine wiring n ecu section for a simple startup this floor engine. What i wish is, where i could found n buy a ready custum made loom n ecu for me to just PnP to this engine or anyone here with experience n custum loom n ecu n sell it to me? .
The rest mod on body chasis would not a problem for me..
Hope u guys can lead me to get this engine successfull built up.. :)

Pic that the engine i found :
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr39/jameschia2722/DSC01031.jpg

---Jimmy (Malaysia w/ peace)

Jimmy, not many are working on these engines and mine will be stock electrics.
If the engine is a good price, buy it, there are a few people on here that might buy it off you if you can't get the help you need.
Good luck with your plans.

Jimmy, not many are working on these engines and mine will be stock electrics.
If the engine is a good price, buy it, there are a few people on here that might buy it off you if you can't get the help you need.
Good luck with your plans.

Hi Carmbo,
Thanks for your advise,... Im now getting more advise from other tuner over here(Malaysia),.. seem ppl over my place here rarely seem though this 1GZ, n they also mostly advise to try on HALTECH P2000.. more details may go futher on before project started. But do u think its a problem of sourcing internal oem parts for this V12 (gasket; sensor; piston; water pump...etc)?
As agree wat u said, i will buy it 1st.. maybe really not confident to get it start, then i may post out for sell then (hopefully can made it).. :)

Jimmy, head gaskets must be bought in a VRS kit ($550) or the full engine gaskets/seals kit is about $650 AUD.
If you need an auto bellhousing about $500 AUD. (+adaptor to manual box + fly & clutch).
Oil filter is Landcruiser.
Fan belt about $150 AUD.

A good Toyota dealer can get you any parts but you may have to wait for them to be made.