1990-1994 Vs. 1995-1997 (LS400)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well I just think alot of people on this forum and others sell the early 1uz-fe motors short of there real potential... The newer motors are weaker for sure but produce alot more N/A power in comparison....Go figure?

I wonder why Toyota has made it that way? I guess they designed the earlier motors to really hold up just incase since they were new and virtually untested over time. I would venture to guess once they (Toyota) realized they over built the earlier model 1uz-fe's they began to slack off on the newer engine designs, such as the weaker rods, pistons, etc......Too bad for Toyota..... The bigger liter newer Toyota motors should have been made to handle as much if not more then the earlier model smaller 1uz...'s, what a shame and disapointment!!!!

It's like this, If I want to get the 4.3, 4.7, or even bigger UZ motors and want to boost them they may break or fail when using the stock internals.. Needless to say the cost of them is high..While of the other hand the earlier model 1uz-fe 4.0 motors are dirt cheap and plentiful and you can boost away til your blue in the face.... So boosting the 4.0 ealier model 1uz's and saving the cash really gets you the best stock built V8 motor and the best bang for the buck by far......Right or wrong?