1990-1994 low temp thermostats?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lspower

are there any? drill holes in current one? i have an electric fan and i like when its off more, i searched for a trd one but they have them for 97+ models, ? any chance to fit first gen?

thanks
ryan

I think this topic has been covered already. Drilling would work. Call up the Toyota Dealer and ask for the part number. I am sure they are the same for the first and later LS

i never thought of it, but running NO thermostat in the summer, of course id put it back in the winter

i think im going to try it any thoughts?
cooler engine=more power last i checked...

a too cold engine will wear out and won't make more power all tolerances are designed to be optimal at operating temperature. if a cooler engine gave more power why do all cars includine race cars keep engine temps up around 80-100. Check again..

Why should you warm up an engine in the morning it is not just to get oil pressure. leave your thermostat intact do not drill do not remove. 100 years of automotive industry history and you think you can do better. Leave it alone replace it if stops working properley. mine was running cold round 65degrees so i replaced it.

V8 supercars don't run thermostats but vary radiator area with sheilding for the conditions but they have just a little bit of data logging to work out what they are doing.