10 Second 1UZ-FE Silvia

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Blown SC

Hi Everybody,
Great news, I done 2 x 10 seconds passes in Baby Hulk :)

I feel this is the BEST a STOCK 1UZ-FE engine and Auto has ever done !
( I beg to be shown different )

10.8 @ 131 MPH Pass
Followed by
10.7 @ 132 MPH Pass

Set up is as follows.

Vehicle;
Nissan S13 Silvia

Engine;
Stock 1UZ-FE with Coil on Plug
e420 ECU
Scania HX55 Turbo
Stock Exhaust Manifolds ( Flipped )
Larger Injectors
15 - 17 psi Boost

Trans;
Stock Aisin Warner Auto ( A340 )
Shift Kit
2,800 Stally
Manually shifted

Diff;
Stock Nissan S14 IRS
4.08:1

Fuel;
Pump 98 RON
Martini Octane Booster

Tyres;
MT Semi Slicks

Attachments

• sdbracketattack301010_511.JPG
    sdbracketattack301010_511.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 98
You are a funny farker Neil, looks like a hip Santa Clause driving that thing :)

Top numbers, well done. Excellent mph.

Is it a bit lazy off the line? a better sorted stallie needed maybe?

well done, gr8 numbers ;)

You are a funny farker Neil, looks like a hip Santa Clause driving that thing :)

Top numbers, well done. Excellent mph.

Is it a bit lazy off the line? a better sorted stallie needed maybe?

i have seen it run a few times, i don't think he stalls it up just mashes the pedal off the line.

Thanks Blokes,
To get a higher stally for the A340 will cost me about $2,500 and then it will rely on if the A340 can then handle it.
So I would opt for a C4 / Trimatic / T400 as the trans is cheaper to obtain in Drag Setup.

I have to get the car Tech Certified now if I want to go to 10's again. If I do as such I will set my aim for * Pro Gas * it has a 9.90 set dial in.
So as the other cars are taking of FAST then slowing to get the 9.90, I will starting SLOW then hoping for VELOCITY, hahahahaha

Yeah Just,
Looking at the 60 footer of 1.9 there is room to improve.
I do 2 sec 60's all the time :) for 11.2 - 11.3's
I always get 129 - 130 MPH out of it.

mshawari1,
If I do go ahead and try for the 9's on this engine, Yes Mate, I will make better manifolds for the Turbo, This will also help get it onto boost earlier than 4,000 one would hope.

Well done, something to be said about boosting the hell out of a a stock 1uz with a huge arse truck turbo............

Good to see the Adaptronic e420c delivered the goods too. I was thinking to upgrade to the 1280 and go full sequential injection and COP non wasted spark but I think I will save the money and buy more beer.

From here quicker times start costing big bucks so enjoy what you have got until you vaporise it I say.

Aha the exhaust with flapper on it...
My mate keeps hassling me to do the same...
I guess you don't have to fit cross bolts on exhaust ????

What radiator are you using ??? I need a narrow one for Celica...

Wow looking good man. Using an HX52 (billet comp wheel) so its similar to your (smaller exhaust housing if I remember). how is the spool on such a turbo? any powers numbers?

Seeing I fried the Toyota AT @ Power Cruise, I have now imported from the US of A one of Neal Glides http://www.nealtrans.com/racing-transmissions.html

I am getting car Tech Certified, Parachute / Hoops / etc.

Going to aim for Low 10's High 9's now :)

Last power run on the Dyno was 400 RwHp.

No more power runs for this car, all tuning I do by Log File on the 1/4's.
I do not need to prove its power, Just its ET's.

With the Trans Brake, I should be able to lift the front wheels now, will launch at 4,000 RPM.

Turbo comes on Boost @ 4,000 rpm.

Seeing I fried the Toyota AT @ Power Cruise, I have now imported from the US of A one of Neal Glides http://www.nealtrans.com/racing-transmissions.html

I am getting car Tech Certified, Parachute / Hoops / etc.

Going to aim for Low 10's High 9's now :)

Last power run on the Dyno was 400 RwHp.

No more power runs for this car, all tuning I do by Log File on the 1/4's.
I do not need to prove its power, Just its ET's.

With the Trans Brake, I should be able to lift the front wheels now, will launch at 4,000 RPM.

Turbo comes on Boost @ 4,000 rpm.

;) we did our gearbox Sunday just ordered a Neal Limited Street box on Tuesday :biggrin: sooooo cheap

Dellow Full Bellhousing.

If I was going to stay in the Performance World, I would make adaptors an off the shelf torque converters for the Toyota 6 & 8 ( To try to keep the costs down )

But I am moving into Ice Creams instead :) heheheheheeh MORE MONEY