Has anyone ordered parts from Lextreme recently?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have been trying to give David a hand but hes swamped as usual. I will say this: in no way will he take your money and not deliver the goods. Very solid businessman in that respect. Best method is to blow him up with e-mails and private messages.

That may be, but fact is, its poor business to give your customers zero communication and expect them to wait months for parts. I need my part asap. And if he can't provide it in the time advertised, then I should receive a refund quickly, so I can get the part I need on time.

Just curious if anyone got in contact? I ordered some parts that I need to arrive by early next month. Ive sent multiple emails and no replies also, I hate to be that person to call!!!

He's around, and had been answering emails in late March, early April. I ordered some parts March 28th and they shipped by April 5th. Might depend on the difficulty to get the parts you ordered?

Looks like most of you have missed this post:

#1 Report Post
Old 06-23-2013, 02:07 AM
Just call me "Lex"

Send a message via AIM to Lextreme Send a message via MSN to Lextreme
Default Parts
Dear Members,

You might have gotten my email regarding parts. I am currently ceased all sale of performance and oem parts due to personal and family commitment along with recently newly diagnosed heart problem (congenital heart condition). I am unable to fulfill orders in a timely manner therefore all sales will be ceased. Thanks to John Cribb and Rod Garrett for their wisdom I am shutting the sales down until further noticed.

Once again, the forum and the site will be still up and running. I will try to fulfill orders that was paid. No new orders will be taken.

Thank you,

David