Dyno sheets for turbocharged 1UZs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

StavFC

As title. Maybe I'm blind/stupid, but I can't find any?

I was determined to stick with N/A for my engine, and tbh watching vids of turbo 1UZs seemed to reinforce that as they all seemed very flat, despite the power levels, but that may just be the videos.

So, does anyone have any dyno sheets, or links to them, as I'd like to see the power/torque curves.

Found 1 or 2 now, all seem to die off at around 5000rpm, despite making good power- Is this just the way it is on stock cams? It's not valve floa or stock intake it seems, so presuming it's just a given on stock cams...?

Nothing to do with valve springs at all....not that they shouildn't be changed for big boost/revs.

It's the stock intake that casues the power roll over. Every dyno sheet, be it turbo or n/a that uses the stock manifold, or even just the stock lower rolls over somewhere around the 5-5500 rpm. (all except one but there's porting and other work there that confuses things).

the cams are also weanie but just changing them doen't seem to help.

As for power deliver, yes it's a mildly imited rev range but torque is hell strong the whole way thru and i haven't met anyone who would suggest my car is slow ;)

So with a decent intake the power doesn't die at 5k ish? I have itbs and can get a decent plenum made no probem. Is there any dyno sheets showing this? Even being strong till 6.5 will be fine, just all I've seem look strong as hell till 5 then drop like a stone, and with my gearing etc I don't think I'll lie that.

So with a decent intake the power doesn't die at 5k ish? I have itbs and can get a decent plenum made no probem. Is there any dyno sheets showing this? Even being strong till 6.5 will be fine, just all I've seem look strong as hell till 5 then drop like a stone, and with my gearing etc I don't think I'll lie that.

Yup, i have 3 that show this.

You'll see this on every SC setup as they replace the stock inlet with the short runner manifold...either Richwood or Bullet. Graphs on here so you have to keep searching.

There's also a graph on V-eight from one of the 1st ITB setups and was the start of the whole debate on what is the cause of the power rollover.

previously it was thought to be cams but seeing Errol ran stock cams out to 7500rpm (from memory) and was still making decent power, it had to be something else.

Off i embarked getting custom short runner manifolds made and viola, the power curve straigthened and yes, good gains to be had from the increased top end flow.

Cams do start to restrict past 6500rpm but it will all come down to how much power you want.

Trust me, 400rwkw in a 1400kg car is a stupid handful on the street and even at the track i use full throttle in only a handful of places.

Short Runner Manifold

This is from my old engine, a1 turbos sort runner blower manifold with a m112, doesnt show rpm but rev limiter was either 6500 or 7000rpm.

photo.php
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....365045897800.157793.722707800&type=3&theater
photo.php

Cool, thank you! So neither the super soft valve springs or the cams are a big issue if want ok power until 6.5-7? That's good, just seen So many that seem flat and die off around 5k. They make good power, more than enough for me, just not enough of a rev range.