Search results

1. L

Parts Apexi S-AFC for £1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170181696257 Clearing out all the stuff i didnt use on my 1UZ MA61, so there is a bargain to be had here with this :)
  2. L

HELP! 1UZ/MA61 ECU pinouts!

Hi Guys Im in a right pickle. I have 1day left to get the wiring done on my 1UZ powered MA61. I need to connect everything in to start the engine and connect in anything on the car loom like dash etc I really need Pinout diagrams for the 1UZ engine loom (96) and pinout diagrams for the two...
  3. L

1UZ Manual Conversion, ECU Resisitor?

Does anyone know anything about a resisitor you can put on the 1UZ loom so that when using a manual box you dont get an engine light because it cant see the auto box? Cheers Lee
  4. L

EGR kit fitment question

Hey guys. Just got my lextreme EGR kit. Bolted all the blanking plates on no problem - perfect fit :) But there are two things im not sure of... 1) Where exactly am i supposed to put the resistor? The connector i pulled off the EGR valve has 6 pins so not sure which to connect the resistor...
  5. L

Wanted 1uz Ucf20 Ls400 Ecu

No Longer Needed Thanks
  6. L

Wanted 1UZ map for an Autronic

Im hoping someone has their map on disk that i could borrow/buy just to get my car running. Im hoping to buy an Autronic but i cant afford to take it for a proper mapping straight away. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks Lee
  7. L

Will 2UZ headers fit a 1UZ?

Sorry guys, simple question here and im hoping you'll say yes as i have found a set of performance Tundra 2UZ headers and im assuming the 1UZ, 2UZ and 3UZ are all pretty much the same engine exhaust wise. Anyone? cheers Lee
  8. L

Wanted 1UZ to R154 bellhousing, FlyWheel, Clutch Etc

Basicly i need to bolt my R154 to my 1UZ so i need everything required to do so. Prefferably the CRS Bellhousing but anything considered. email me at [email protected] with anything you have for sale or send me a PM. Cheers Lee :)
  9. L

Wanted Crown V8 Ecu

Money ready, just need someone that has one and is prepared to post to England (UK). Thanks ;)
  10. L

Standalone ECU New boy to Aftermartket Standalones...need some help please

Hi guys I've never fitted or used an aftermarket standalone before so not too clued up But was thinking if using a Crown ECU for my manual 1UZ was not really a good idea i was going to head for a Autronic as it seems to be well spoken of on here. But which model would i need to go for...
  11. L

Building the UK's first MA61 with 1UZ

Hi guys, Been on this forum for a while now but havent yet posted. Im currently in the process of building the first 1UZ powered mk2 supra in the United Kingdom. Im using an R154 5 Speed from a MK3 Turbo, bellhousing/clutch/flywheel etc from Castlemaine Rod Shop and a 1996 ls400 1uz. Now...
  12. L

Karmen Vortex Vs Hotwire

Hi Guys Im fitting a MA61 Manual Supra with a 1UZ 96 ls400 Engine and mk3 turbo R154 Gearbox. Problem for me is figuring out my ecu. Plan is to either go for an Autronic or get a crown ecu as i hear they dont mind working with a manual box unlike the ls400 ecu. Thing is every crown ECU i...