Is it possible to swap a 1uz fe non vvti into a 06 Lexus gs430.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Amed_qq

this idea has been in my head forever now and I want to make it happen. I’m bored of the 3uz fe, and I want to make my Lexus 06 GS fast but I found out that the sleeve thickness is different from the 1uz. So will it be possible to swap a 1uz fe non vvti in it? And will it be okay to use the gs430 6 speed with the 1uz or do I need an adapter? Thanks.

Chances are you have asked me the same question on my youtube. Of coarse its possible if you really want to with correct knowledge and skill but this is not an simple swap and possibly the lack of knowledge of basics like all UZ bell flange are the same is a concern and then the management is in question. Personally I would make the 3uz fast.

Chances are you have asked me the same question on my youtube. Of coarse its possible if you really want to with correct knowledge and skill but this is not an simple swap and possibly the lack of knowledge of basics like all UZ bell flange are the same is a concern and then the management is in question. Personally I would make the 3uz fast.
What’s you’re YouTube channel?

Ohh yes the uz god lol, I’m a big fan kelvin. So I found a shop that will do the work for me, but they’re not too confident because they never worked on these engines. They asked if there’s a step by step guide they will attempt it. You think you can help me make a guide for them to follow. I Also want to use the LINK ecus, but which model you think it’s best for a street car, not a all on race car though. Thank you