Just bought 2JZ-GTE engine today.......

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hmmm.. now why do people think there is no low end torque in the 2jz??? with a big single then yes, that is true... but in stock twin sequential mode, there is plenty.... right off idle you have heaps of torque.

Do u done any modification for the engine mounting when the 2JZ was installed?Actually i'm thinking to do this convertion too cause to the 4L roadtax is too expensive in my country.Look like easy for you to do the convertion.the only thing i worry about is the engine mounting modification.

engine mounting.

do u change the engine mounting for the 2JZ to fit into your engine bay? i just wondering if the 1UZ and the 2JZ engine mounting are exactly the same that will be nice !

you need 1998 an up 2jz-gte vvti version - engine mount to fit this engine nicely. Stock 1993-97 2jz-gte engine mount will cause the engine to come to close to firewall. Tran mount are the same as well as the radiator and air compressor hose fitment are also the same. (need some bending though)

sean koh said:
2JZ VVTi 1998 is from Supra ? How about from other model? Thanks for your information ?
Both engine mount from Supra and Aristo will work fine. I can find one for you here in Bangkok for $50 or less.

this swap seems to be going well, are there any updates? im following along, waiting patiently to get the 'funding' to start on mine. keep up the good work!