Bought my first Lexus!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Luckynumber5

Hey everyone I have been a member here for a while but I am a lurker by nature, we I finally have an excuse to start posting. Picked up a 92 SC400 last Friday for $1300. It really needs some love but I have the time and shop space so I figured I'd take on the project. I have always wanted one of these cars :D

2012-01-11_20-41-41_273.jpg

2012-01-11_20-42-08_248.jpg

The interior is a mess, it looks like the passenger window regulator went out so the PO decided to rig it shut but it leaks. The rear windshield also appears to be leaking and the whole rear seat is just trashed along with the factory speakers/sub and the carpeted trim piece.

I bought the car as a non running purchase because he thought the fuel pump went out, replaced the pump and it died again. Well 5 minutes worth of googling told me it was likely the fuel pump resistor box (ecu) so I went over there with a new battery and a paperclip and she fired right up :D:D:D

New brakes and front bushings are in order, already have the rear brakes done just waiting on the weather to ease up for a bit to do the front and get the car over to an auto glass place to have it looked at.