Dual Intake

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Everyone just chill. We can have a healthy debate without getting testy. Let's not push it to having me close the thread, OK?

Mate, I got a warning about not to carry on the pissing match and that every post is being monitored. So I didnt, then he kicks it off again and I dont respond... thats what my report was about. Doesnt seem like anything is happening though... dont know why you are telling me to chill when its his comments about "leading a horse to water" are continuing the crap in this thread... :argue:

Take it into private amongst you two, or I'll end it right here. This will not turn into a public discussion about right & wrong, who started what, or who's doing what. Learn to let it go & nobody will have a problem...
Yall aint fish. Quit pecking at each other, and don't peck at management. I will absolutely not tolerate that; period.

You're both warned to hush regarding the two of you so both of you do it. Just Shhhhhhhh. It's that simple.

I'm interested in a dual Intake setup purely on the lack of height/space my engine bay has in regards to fitting a 1UZ TT in a Cressida

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG