Buying from Australia

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I remember few years ago the exchange rate was like .75 usd to 1.00 aud but now it is like .91 to 1.00 aud. Not great but not bad either. If you guys thinking about those headers from Neil Griffiths (rushimports.com.au) or Adaptronic or Bullet, it is great time to get something now. My friend James just made a huge purchase and the currency conversion give him some smile faces. I myself is looking at Ebay Australia too.. Shipping is little more but it is also depending on what u buy too.

Word is the AUD will hit $ for $ this year if not more for us.
Can't see how it's good for you guys buying from Australia but it's great news for us buying from the US.

Just bought 4 tyres for my wifes car frrom US tirerack half priced to what I could buy them here and that included airfreight delivery. Go figure.

Hi Cobber, i just did exactly the same, got 4x tyres delivered from Tirerack just before christmas for over $1000 less than what i could buy them for locally!

I heard the other day that in 1974 the Aussie dollar was worth $1.47US.

Oh for "good old days". In fact I can remember 1974.

I buy quite a bit of stuff from the US as the exchange rate is great.

the GBP to au is about 1.8 to 1, it used to be 2.4 :(

with the extra dip it makes things too expensive now, which is a shame as i wanted quite a few things for my car.

Roll on 1974 I say. I remember the flared trousers and bad hair.

Also some good stuff to be had from the UK but make sure they mark it for export so you don't pay the VAT.

Also make sure your import value is below Au$1,000 so you don't pay duty or GST.

Believe it or not it is cheaper to buy package foods from an on line supermarket in the UK and have it delivered here than it is to buy from our supermarkets.

You buy our stuff and we will buy yours.

I heard the other day that in 1974 the Aussie dollar was worth $1.47US.

Oh for "good old days". In fact I can remember 1974.

I buy quite a bit of stuff from the US as the exchange rate is great.

Right into the 80's the aussie dollar was government regulated! It did not move on the free market like it does now. It was deregulated in the Hawke era IIRC???