M112 worth buying?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Daily driver means daily entertainment :D. I need this to keep myself from stressing out on my ls project.
I just had a spring cleaning garage sale and made a little cash. All thats really necessary is a rush or bullet manifold to finish it off. Like the vortechs/prochargers, an m112 can be done rather cheaply.

blower=$350 (guy has an obo at $400)
rush manifold= $1000
FMU= already have
intake materials= already have

-The SC has a few more cc's of fuel flow. It can handle 7 or 8psi all day.

I have the tools to make the manifold from scratch out of steel but i'd rather spend a little to get a more effecient setup.

Is this for the 4.7L or your current daily? I think my M112 is done from the machine shop. Bullet's kit require bottom lip to be machine and you will also need the Terra Nostle for perfect fit. However, I think u should stick with NA for your daily....

My silver LS daily is going to be sold within a couple weeks. Picking up a black sc400 once home. I realized I just want some cheap speed. My close friend just helped me out with a full time job so I can fund this.

If I stay N/A, I guess I could switch it up and try thses out:

high stall TC
Rush long tubes + 2.25" full
short runner manifold?

-What about doing a full engine swap and just leaving it alone? If I decided to run a 3uz and factory auto trans, what kind of cash would the combo run with some high mileage?

hehe thanks for the support guys. When I made some calls the blower was already sold. The good news is i just picked up a VVTi 1uz (98-2000) with trans, harness and ECU for a good price and plan to keep it N/A.
I figure with a dual 2.25", some rush headers and a true CAI I can manage 320BHP, or 255whp... lots more fun compared to the measily 180rwhp from the 1st gen.

The scary part is that David tells me that If I run a set of his stage II cams in the future with the parts listed above, 380bhp or 300whp is doable. Without the extra front hanging weight of a SC/turbo and all it's accessories I can focus on this ride more from a handling standpoint.