WOW... Reprogram the ECU with Toyota support!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Too bad its only "Beginning with some 2001 models and expanding to all models by 2007, Toyota/Scion and Lexus vehicles are equipped with flash reprogrammable Powertrain Control Modules (PCM). Reprogramming should only be performed if a Technical Service Bulletin or Service Campaign provides direction to do so. "
I was a member for one day and its all Repair Manuals in pdf format.

David, it's not just repair manuals on that site; they have the New Car Features books, which are a wealth of technical info, they have the technician training programs, which teach the techs how to understand and troubleshoot the systems, they have the Electrical Wiring Diagram books, etc.

It ain't cheap, but if you want/need to know something about a Toyota/Lexus system, I think it's the best source there is, other than buying all their books.
John

That's Toyota and Lexus' online technical database.

It does not allow technicians to do custom ECU programming if that's what you're looking for. All we get are new ECU calibrations,there is no other software to change anything within those calibrations.

I think this reprogramming would be pretty dangerous if the owner doesnt know what to do. This could mess up the driveability of the car completely. For an average Joe wanting 10-20 hp increase are taking a chance. Tundraeddie works for a Toyota Dealer and he would have the first knowledge on oem stuffs.

Lextreme said:
I think this reprogramming would be pretty dangerous if the owner doesnt know what to do. This could mess up the driveability of the car completely. For an average Joe wanting 10-20 hp increase are taking a chance. Tundraeddie works for a Toyota Dealer and he would have the first knowledge on oem stuffs.
Correction,I work for a Lexus dealer. I would have edited your post but I cant LOL