Wiring problem on 1UZFE swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JTeas

Have my swap almost done motor runs fine but the transmision will not shift out of first gear unless I unplug the solenoids then it will shift 1st, 3rd, 4th.
Motor, transmision, and computer came out of 1990 LS400. the speed odometer doesn't work I have used the sensor out of my 1993 4runner in the 1985 gear drive transfer case with the rear out put speed sensor in the prerunner adapter is the 4runner and lexus speed odemeter sensors wired the same? Any other wires in the 4th plug need to be hooked up for the transmision?

Thanks J Teas

Pins marked SP2+ (Green wire) and SP2- (red wire) in this diagram.....
http://www.lextreme.com/lexecc1.pdf

Connect your multi-meter to those two wires either at the sensor's plug or at the ECU plug, raise the rear wheels off the ground, transmission in neutral and turn the rear wheels by hand and see if the resistance reading fluctuates on the meter.

I have the problem figured out the coupler that came with my prerunner adapter is floating back toward the case, have been on the phone with inchworm and they are sending me a old style coupler that is press on so it will stay. It will be here the end of next week will find out for sure then.