will stock ecu learn new injectors?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

right then..fitted me nice refurbed balanced 315cc injectors..what a barstard..ad to take off s/c!!(changed plugs while at it)

now me ms3 has turned up so stock ecu on its way out..but for time being whats the odds on stock ecu will learn new injectors are not 250 (or whatever cc) and are 315cc..and not over fuel??

will be fitting ms3 next wek,but would like to not use the fecking bus to gotowork..lol!!

thanks.

right then..fitted me nice refurbed balanced 315cc injectors..what a barstard..ad to take off s/c!!(changed plugs while at it)

now me ms3 has turned up so stock ecu on its way out..but for time being whats the odds on stock ecu will learn new injectors are not 250 (or whatever cc) and are 315cc..and not over fuel??

will be fitting ms3 next wek,but would like to not use the fecking bus to gotowork..lol!!

thanks.

Did you type that with a mobile phone?:confused:

Early ECU have about 10% learning ability so 315-10%=283.5. or still very rich.

VVti will take out up to 25% with all things working correctly. If it sees a fault it defaults at 20% back to Zero , has a break before trying again.

ok..thanks for info..

and no i didnt..dont like my grammer??dont see you slaging off sideshow..or is he too local..:D

I have to use the "Fecking bus" to go to work (2012 Hiace van and if it's windy it's like driving a fecking sail) and the wife has to either use "shanks pony" or rely on her mates to get her to work and back and get the boy to school and back after the "now homeless" daughter stole her car and wrote it off while I was away with work. Right up until about 2007 ECUs if the O2s are working correctly it won't mean dick what injectors you have in there as the O2s should do their thing and the ECU will compensate accordingly. Post VVTi it will have a bit of a fit but soon learn. To my knowledge now working on the current stuff everyday (and not for a dearlership but rather a rental co who supplies Toyota vehicles to mine companies) it is only CRDi engines that require an injector calibration code programmed into the ECU at injector change. If your injectors have more than a part number on them and there will be two which are either a Toyota or Denso part number. Those that require calibration to the ECU will have a bar code on them too and cost you close to $8K for a set

ok..thanks for info..by bus i ment bus..at 6am.and return at 0am..not good..sorry to here about your mrs lack of motor..we wont talk about family on here..cos i will go into one..middle of divorse..she wont let me see my just turned 8 yr old girl..not seem now for 3 weeks..not doing my sense of humor much good..cleared my bank account out and i expect is moving to other end of coutry so as i cant see my daughter....getting court involved now as i dont want to end up dressed up in batman suit protesting from top of big ben (fathers for justice)...hmm..sorry

see..since change of injectosr is undrivable..symptons..drives okish,then drops fueling to injectors ..then after 2-3secs re applies fuel to injectors but too rich,drops fueling back to 14.7 a/f,then repeats cycle..seems like ecu is thinking cant hold injectors at correct a/r ratio fueling according to inputs without going out of trim range, so dropping fueling,reseting and trying again etc..

its like tps has gone faulty and thinks its on idle at 1/4 throttle..except tps is good..

oh..bushwhacker..sorry if i jumped down your throat..(but your comment was not helpful..p.s.i am welsh too..)

Been there mate. won the war and a few years later the little shit shat on me.. TE1 to E1 in the diagnostic plug on the engine, connect a test light to W in the diagnostic plug to either batt positive or negative (can't remember which but it will work) and it should flash a code

no codes..got annoyed..

ripped out ecu..chopped off plugs..installing megasquirt 3..

that should sort it..lol

well..discovered why fec*ing up..i tested tps at tps..all good..but on connecting to ms3 no sig on variable ouput pin..break in tps wiring..
oh well...

ms3 coming along..firing up tomorrow after work...that should impress the neighbors at 1am..hmmm..

oh..eveil one didnt let me see my little girl again this weekend......massive lack of humor aTTAck today...not that anyone cares..