Wierd problem

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc4ever96

Hey guys.
New one here.Own 92 SC400
So here is my problem,when i shut car off and take key out of ignition lock,instrument panel,radio,a/c control lights are still on.The only one way so far to turn them off is to disconnect the battery.
Someone told me that it might be problem with ignition switch,haven`t check it yet,would like to hear other opinions.

That is an interesting problem. Is it possible its a relay problem? Too bad i trashed my ignition module otherwise you can try it with different module.

Ignition switch most likely. Oddly enough I have owned or let's say bought and sold many 92 sc400's and never had that problem in 30 or so. Electrical is real solid on these cars. The only electrical problems I experienced and I would say is common on this early model sc400's is the needles going bad on the instrument clusters, other than that I would say your problem is an uncommon one. Good luck.

Problem has just been solved.It appeared to be bad wiring connection to the ignition switch,after i wiggled it couple times,lights started to work as normal as it was before.
To jibby----yeah,you right about needles,had this problem too while ago,seems to be a common problem on all old models.
Thanks guys anyway.