Who can make a custom ring and pinion?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gte

If custom cams can be made, and most everyone goes to kelford

There has to be an equivalent for a ring and pinion? Can anyone help?

I was interested in doing the same about a year ago, and it was really tough finding anyone that could do it. I contacted 4-5 different shops on as many continents and came up dry - no one wants to talk to you unless you want a minimum of 100 sets.

I finally found a place right here in TX, so will be pursuing this again. Are you wanting a R&P for your 6spd Supra diff, or other?

In my case, it's for my 6spd Supra diff, and I want to go with a lower ratio, to take advantage of the additional torque from the 1UZ. This should produce some longer 1st & 2nd gears. As it is now, 1st is nearly useless, and can only be used to get the car rolling.

Hope you have some deep pockets; IIRC we're talking in the neighborhood of $2K to $3K for a one-off custom set.

Should be cheaper if there's two of us, though.

Can you tell me the name of the shop?

2k would be worth it

I was interested in doing the same about a year ago, and it was really tough finding anyone that could do it. I contacted 4-5 different shops on as many continents and came up dry - no one wants to talk to you unless you want a minimum of 100 sets.

I finally found a place right here in TX, so will be pursuing this again. Are you wanting a R&P for your 6spd Supra diff, or other?

In my case, it's for my 6spd Supra diff, and I want to go with a lower ratio, to take advantage of the additional torque from the 1UZ. This should produce some longer 1st & 2nd gears. As it is now, 1st is nearly useless, and can only be used to get the car rolling.

Hope you have some deep pockets; IIRC we're talking in the neighborhood of $2K to $3K for a one-off custom set.

Should be cheaper if there's two of us, though.

Let me ring them to see if they're still interested in doing it.

The last contact I had with them was a year ago, and they haven't replied to my emails sent this week.