Which would you drive?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

These 6 high end sports cars are the peoples choice...Out of these which one would you like to drive for a year maintenance free? cannot sell..?

1) Austin Martin Vanquish
2) Dodge Viper SRT10
3) Chevy Corvette Z06
4) Mercedes S65 AMG
5) Porsche 911 GT2
6) Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
7) Maserati Grand Sport V8

They all are very close in performance, but not in looks and price....Which one fellas....

It is hard for me to pass on the Z06 because I have been in one...but got to go with the Austin Martin for a year.....

Austin Martin 0-60MPH 4.4 seconds, Dreaming is fun.....

I would pick the Porsche 911 GT2. I love porsche and it history in motor world. It would be a dream for me to own a 911 turbo.

UZZ30-Québec said it best, the aston martin would put a grin ya face every time u walked out ur front door. i think id give up my job and family just to polish that car all day lol

i saw a vanquish in the london, gatwick airport with hood and doors ajar and it just screamed sex, i gloated over it, in person its quite a site. Of course a 911 turbo, well, its tough, none of the other cars come even close, especially the shelby gt500, not the same league.

Attachments

• Header1.JPG
    Header1.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Header2.JPG
    Header2.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 18
It seems like most of you agree with me that the Austin Martin is the car to have...With maybe the Porshce 911 coming in second.....That makes perfect sense to me...

I have seen several Austin Martins and they truely are unbelieveable cars....The others aren't too bad either.... Even that Mustang is rude, seen one take off and they got some serious power....

Can anyone guess what car out of these performs the best? Which one is the fastest?

Also, is it my imagination but do those new Vipers look sick or what? Those rear tires are so fatttttt.......

z06a.jpg

z06b.jpg

much better

jibbby said:
It seems like most of you agree with me that the Austin Martin is the car to have...With maybe the Porshce 911 coming in second.....That makes perfect sense to me...

I have seen several Austin Martins and they truely are unbelieveable cars....The others aren't too bad either.... Even that Mustang is rude, seen one take off and they got some serious power....

Can anyone guess what car out of these performs the best? Which one is the fastest?

Also, is it my imagination but do those new Vipers look sick or what.......
the z06 would wax the ass of every car on that list hands down. it wouldnt even be close. ASTON ASTON ASTON ASTON :slaphappy

Turbosix, you are a wise man, and yes the Zo6 is the fastest out of them all.....

1) Z06 - 0-60MPH 3.7 Seconds...(that is in first gear) 505hp....
2) Viper-0-60MPH 3.9 Seconds
3) 911 - 0-60MPH 4.1 Seconds
4) S65 AMG - 0-60MPH 4.4 Seconds
5) Austin Martin - 0-60MPHN 4.4 Seconds
6) Shelby GT500 - 4.5 Seconds...
7) Maserati 4.6 seconds

Like I said it is hard for me to pass up on the Z06, as that is the fastest out of then all and the fastest car I have ever drove in my life....When floored my SC400 under nos has nothing on these Z06 Vettes...not even close....

Attachments

• HPIM0045.JPG
    HPIM0045.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 62
  • HPIM0046.JPG
    HPIM0046.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 40
  • HPIM0047.JPG
    HPIM0047.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 26
  • HPIM0087.JPG
    HPIM0087.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 50
the new vette lapped the nurburgring in 7 min 43 sec... guess what other production car did it faster.... porsche carrera GT.. 7 min 40 sec...

apparently the Vanquish(in actuality they dont make the original Vanquish anymore, its just the more powerful Vanquish S) has a really crappy SMG. doesnt like to downshift when you tell it to, very fragile. if it was lighter and had a better transmision, preferably a 6 spd manual, then it would be the car to get. but i would have to say the 911 GT2, and not the old one either. the new one based on the new 3.6L Turbo. puts out what? 520 HP, 530? i cant remember.

Nobofy likes the S65 V12 Mercedes? Poor Benz....they really are going down hill, so they say....

Did you know that Car and Driver mag claims the Corvette to be the easiest and cheapest to modify out of all the sports cars on the market today...I kid you not..They state for $15,000 worth of mods you can almost make these Vette's untouchable.....Easy and cheaper to mod then the Mustang and Viper to my suprise....

jibbby said:
Nobofy likes the S65 V12 Mercedes? Poor Benz....they really are going down hill, so they say....

Did you know that Car and Driver mag claims the Corvette to be the easiest and cheapest to modify out of all the sports cars on the market today...I kid you not..They state for $15,000 worth of mods you can almost make these Vette's untouchable.....Easy and cheaper to mod then the Mustang and Viper to my suprise....
because of the LSx motor

a stock z06 is untouchable already... unless youre driving a 500,000$+ supercar like a carerra gt, enzo, koenigsegg, maserati mc12.. etc..

2) Porsche 911 GT2
3) Chevy Corvette Z06
4) Mercedes S65 AMG
5) Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
6) Dodge Viper SRT10

The vanquish #1 because it's a sports car... The idea is to look like a damn pimp above EVERYTHING else, and that car is major pimping.

jibbby, The v12 is the strongest factory engine on that list by several hundred horsepower. I was working in a shop awhile back (I am a fill-in mechanic for a friend that owns/manages a high end shop in town) and a guy with one had spent a grand on a chip... And dynoed 800-850whp.
Off noting but a chip...
Ya that v12 owns hardcore. I don't care how much hennessy & lingenfelter can put down on their respective platforms LoL! The v12 beats them witha chip.

btw, scary fast car. The kinda fast where you roll on an on-ramp & are doing 150 by the time you merge kinda scary f'ing fast.

Toysrme said:
2) Porsche 911 GT2
3) Chevy Corvette Z06
4) Mercedes S65 AMG
5) Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
6) Dodge Viper SRT10

The vanquish #1 because it's a sports car... The idea is to look like a damn pimp above EVERYTHING else, and that car is major pimping.

jibbby, The v12 is the strongest factory engine on that list by several hundred horsepower. I was working in a shop awhile back (I am a fill-in mechanic for a friend that owns/manages a high end shop in town) and a guy with one had spent a grand on a chip... And dynoed 800-850whp.
Off noting but a chip...
Ya that v12 owns hardcore. I don't care how much hennessy & lingenfelter can put down on their respective platforms LoL! The v12 beats them witha chip.

btw, scary fast car. The kinda fast where you roll on an on-ramp & are doing 150 by the time you merge kinda scary f'ing fast.
tell me you're kidding dude...

the V-12 is a Hybrid with 2 DOHC taurus V6 engine. Same bore, same stroke, same output per liter. actually, the V12 uses the same rods and pistons as the taurus engine. it'd have to rev 8000-9000RPM to get 800WHP from a 6 liter N/A engine.

I see that some of you have some personalities of James Bond with the Aston Martin. :approve: I really like the Z06 by all means. I think if its price is raised up or less in production, people will love it more due to its scarcity. But since it's the most affordable sport car in the range, people underlook that car. However, I'd pick the Porche as the first choice. Here's the porche that I like:

Toys - Are you talking about the Vanquish or Mercedes V12? I think you are talking about the Vanquish... Anyway, that car happens to be the most expensive out of the bunch at $250,000...(sticker here in the States)...You can buy a home for that much money...

The V12 reached 800-850hp with just a chip? That must be one hell of a restrictive stock ECU......Car and Driver didn't mention that....

Also, according to your list I guess you don't think much of the new Dodge Vipers.... Those cars are all brute N/A engine muscle but are not true to the feel of the road and driving comfort.

My 1-5 list would be -

!) Vanquish
2) Z06
2b) Maserati
3) S65 AMG
4) Dodge Viper
5) Shelby GT500
6) Porchse 911

Why the porchse last you say? Because I have been in and drove in a few. First, I don't fit well in them being tall, and also they feel like a super fast go-cart to me.... Triptronic was nice though....

STEVE - What Porsche is that one? Is that the GT3? WOW!!!