what type of tires

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

hey guys looking for some good tires for when the sc4tt gets done (500hp+), whats a good tire, and a good tire for the price, was looking for something that i can do a street and track thing... let me know thanks

Attachments

• Apexi filter adaptor 2.jpg
    Apexi filter adaptor 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
hey guys looking for some good tires for when the sc4tt gets done (500hp+), whats a good tire, and a good tire for the price, was looking for something that i can do a street and track thing... let me know thanks
Before asking for tires, please post up the project with pics...LOL. Why are the tires needed when the boost isn't there? :006:

i have put a post up, you have to look 4 it, its a link to the chicago lexus club, i walk just as much as i talk. this has been in work 4awhile now, i will see the street again o yes i will!!!

i have put a post up, you have to look 4 it, its a link to the chicago lexus club, i walk just as much as i talk. this has been in work 4awhile now, i will see the street again o yes i will!!!
Can you give a link? I'm currently on the Single Turbo (almost done) and still confusing to either go with 255/40/18 on my current 245/40/18 - 8.5" or go completely with 275/30/19.

Tire Brand or size? I think the Komo Z-rated tires are a good choice for the price..Some what sticky and handle well...I know of a cheap place to get them hear in down town LA California...Wholesale $135 mounted and balanced per tire and that is for the fat ones... It's on the Corner of Slauson Avenue and a little past Hoover Avenue, best deal on tires around can't miss it.. There is usually a line around the block.....

You need to get rims with the proper displacement first..Then the tires...I would look to get a 10.5 size rim and then you can mount the fattest tires possible to squeeze into the wheel wells...