What options for vvti injectors?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Svang

Hi, for the life of me I cant find any information on vvti injectors options. This may already(and likely) be in a thread sonewhere but I cant find any. The closes I came to was somebody saying vvti injectors are different than non-vvti's. I am doing a vvti turbo build and believe it or not my goals are around 800hp. I have search and search and I dont know where they are, do I have to have them custom made? Or am I part of the first fleets of vvti that are still experimenting? Thanks in advance.

We make up small sleeves / adaptors which press into the intake manifold so normal injectors can be fitted. Easy solution. Then there are plenty of options. Like the supercharged VVti V-cross in the video below

We make up small sleeves / adaptors which press into the intake manifold so normal injectors can be fitted. Easy solution. Then there are plenty of options. Like the supercharged VVti V-cross in the video below

What is normal injectors? Are we talking about non-vvti? When you say that I get confuse, because I cant find any vvtis injectors in the market(than agian if I did why do I need modificqtions). How much are you guys selling it for? Will I be using after market nonvvtis injectors or others such as rx7s? And is there a website or list of options I can look at?

By normal I mean common japanese sized injectors , same dimensions as early Non-vvti which is same as RX7. I often use ID1000 , Xpert , Etc. These are quite physically different to the VVti items. I only make spacers for my own in-shop conversions at this point as it's easy to find someone with a lathe and machine them up. At some point Ill do a video which shows the difference. Cheers

Ahh...
So that means i can buy non-vvtis or other injectors and get them machine correct? If you have them for me, Ill buy them from you, garenteeing they fit perfectly.
fyi, looking for 1000cc injectors

Ty!

We dont modify the injectors. We machine small inserts which press onto the intake manifold which allows convertional sized injectors. Ill do a video for YouTube. That might help explain it.