What is your Age?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
marital status: not married, girlfriend though
stuff: 1UZ Hilux, ford telstar hack, WR250F dirt bike, garage that I thought would be big enough - but definitely isn't - house too (although the bank would debate whether its actually mine at all)

Sex: Sometimes
Married, 3 children....Son is 36 today, Daughter 27 another daughter 24.

Wife is the greatest....lets me do stuff like blow up Tundra's and build supercharged, turbocharged, nitroused and alcohol injected engines :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy

23 as of jan. 23rd , still......... in college, single (that's fine) and i need to get out of college cause my sc has remained stock for almost 2yrs

I'm 38 and hate getting old so I try and act like I'm 16 at times. Trying hard to find the fountain of youth, but the good news is I have been told it can be found somewhere in the 1UZ.. engines ironically enough...:baby:

I am single because I can't find a good woman here in LA to cook, clean and turn a wrench with me...:flirt: still looking....

Got an sc400 with nos and a few other goodies on it....

rytherwr said:
Sex: Sometimes
Married, 3 children....Son is 36 today, Daughter 27 another daughter 24.

Wife is the greatest....lets me do stuff like blow up Tundra's and build supercharged, turbocharged, nitroused and alcohol injected engines :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy
Congrats Wayne, I'm happy to pass the "oldest of the old f*rts" torch to you. I'm 55 and Zuffen was relieved to pass it to me. Maybe those of us in the "over the hill" gang can all get together one of these days if we live long enough.

When asked by a young stock broker if he'd like to consider investing in futures options, George Burns gave the kid a flick of his cigar ash and replied "Sonny, at my age, I don't even consider buying green bananas."

i know jibby its hard, i'm 23 and still want to act 18-20 quite a bit lol. screw maturity and seriousness, a lot of people are stupidly serious.

Wow, for a minute I thought I might be the oldest tool in the shed! ..Keep up the talk fellas it's starting to make me feel younger....
Heck, I'm a spring chicken compared to some of you old :fart: 's.. However, they say with age comes wisdom and maturity but somehow I think I may be missed out on that....is it true?

Remember guys age is just a number and you're only as old as you feel....:1244:

Dubious Honor

:approve: Wow! What a dubious honor, John...I think the rest of the old f***s may not be 'fessin' up, ya think? Doesn't matter....if we wake up in the morning and gravity still works and we're not looking at the brown side of the grass, life is G-o-o-o-o-d! It would be great if we could get together at some point prior to the nursing home, eh?

Wayne

:smokin: Hey I would like to think we are like wine, we only get better with age!!!!!....with that being said please forgive me if I used the term old F**t..it's more of an effectionate term then an insulting term to me...Besides I am becoming an old F**T myself. Heck, I just had a birthday the other day and am now just starting to realise I am creeping up on forty. It's all good...you older guys are all great in my book....:veryhappy

Tsk..tsk..tsk. You guys are forgetting about somethings. Your own gingers are getting more spicy with age, too. And that's what counts for cooking something hot...LOL.

sex: male (seems like we all are)
status: new girlfriend whos really cute and is more than tolerant of my racing :veryhappy
kids: one day, but not yet
cars: 1991 toyota celica gt-s (boosted and sprayed) 1996 VW golf a.k.a. the donkey (daily driver) hoping to pick up an sc400 come summer time.

Aaron.
a very patient Wife and one year old Daughter.
House.
Investment Property.
Own business.
no car as my daily was written off on Friday after hitting a motorbike - on stress leave.