W58 -1UZFE, Best Conversion kit?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hi

So do you do a WHOLE kit, inc clutch etc? or am i better off getting an aftermarket Supra Clutch?

Why do you use a centre push slave, instead of an external one?

Thanks!

I sell a complete kit (bearings bolts ect.) and I ship to the uk.
www.toyotav8.com
and, all of our parts are made in the use, not thailand.

just recieved a flywheel from here, excellent fitment with my 3stge clutch, id suggest this site for all your 5 speed swap needs, good prices, no long wait for parts, one stop shop.

hi

So do you do a WHOLE kit, inc clutch etc? or am i better off getting an aftermarket Supra Clutch?

Why do you use a centre push slave, instead of an external one?

Thanks!
ca
I do not supply the clutch mainly because everyone's needs are different.
as for the hyfraulic throwout bearing, it allows you to keep your bellhousing intact, no cutting or grinding gaping holes in the auto bellhousing, and also because the hydraulic throwout bearing I use is pretty well proven as it's in just about every corvette camero and every other manual F-body gm/holden vehicle made in the last 14 years.

Hi all, im after the best, most complete conversion for the W58 to 1UZFE.

I have seen this one on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1uz-1uzfe...Accessories&hash=item4165582d08#ht_1310wt_932

Seems quite good VFM? Anyone used one?

If not, any more suppliers out there that do the WHOLE kit. I'm on about not having to mess about and source parts, and want it to bolt on....

Thanks all.

I use only the bellhousing from this supplier with an extreme performance flywheel and locally sourced clutch components. Never had an issue with one so far and once 35mm is trimmed from the clutch slave pedestool on the bell everything bolts together and operates as if it came out of the factory like it right down to the pedal feel. The reason why I source my own clutch components locally is for ease of future replacement component sourcing and by that I mean everything is an "over the counter standard component purchase". Also given that 99% of the conversions that I do are into Toyota Surf/4runner/Hilux 4wd this bellhousing is the same height as the original Toyota item so I have no issues with input shaft lengths. Gearbox location (except for V6 4runner where it needs to be moved back to the diesel position). The finish of the casting is not the greatest but the material is of good quality, not that the finish worries me as I'm building 4bies not show cars. They are good value for money and allow you to keep things simple and out of the "Toyota parts book". That is you use a V6 4runner clutch slave cylinder, fork and fork pivot. There are other offerings out there that give more of a factory look from NZ (search on www.trademe.co.nz) and don't be too afraid of the price of those because you'll need to convert the dollar amount to your local currency.

But I'm more than happy with the KS-Racing product. His product is good, Communication and after sales service is good. And for me being in Aus it's all "freight free" and being in Perth once funds are clear an overnight delivery, also stuff from NZ is the same here in terms of delivery time given daily flights. I have yet to work out why interstate stuff takes so long...