Viper going under 8 seconds in quarter...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

Well, I came across this beast on Utube and thought this might draw interest from some of you motor heads... A 1900hp Viper that absolutely launches... Not a fan of vipers but this one is special... Looks like it is street legal too, if you believe that...Can you imagine pulling up to this and trying to race it?

They say it's a world record????? I am wondering just what world record that may be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBEeo6l3a6s&feature=related

How about these Supra's...Oh those sneaky little boosted 2jz.. motors......All around 1300hp or so... Love the sounds...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMI4DoYl04&NR=1

I don't know I think I see parachute deployement on that Viper as well as a wheelie bar... Then again I see street lights, street body, windows, and close to normal sized tires on the car...

Bottom line - If it's street legal it's something very special, if it's drag dedicated it is nothing incredible...

Ive seen plenty of race cars that, the only thing really not makeing it a "street car" is the owner didnt go down to the dmv and pay the $30. my bosses race car whitch btw has never ever ever seen a single mile of street use (1968 mustang ex ford test car turned super stock race car) If he wanted could be made into a street car with a tag some dot tires and an exhaust. and the tires and exhaust are optional.

there is a very blury line between street car and race car, and its a line you cant see with some pics or video.

Ive seen street cars whitch might as well be a race car, and race cars which would never last 5 mins on the street still have a valid tag.

being able to park it in the driveway with out the zoneing people up your ass is a good reason to have a tag on a race car.

That Viper looks street legal to me..

Just has drag tires on it... This Vipe is really grippy at launch...Doesn't spin the rear wheels at all, I mean not even a cherp..... It just grips and bolts and runs 7.99 in the quarter.. That's pretty impressive with 1900hp at your fingers tips... I would think it takes a sensetive foot to just hammer it enough not to breakloose those rears in all gears... If it is infact streetable and no fancy traction control features equiped on it......