V8 Exhaust is almost done

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

drifty325i

Im really happy with how the exhaust is looking so far, full extractors,4 into 1 on each side, then onto twin 2.25 inch pipes, merging into 1 2.5inch pipe,1 high flow resonator,1 high flow rear muffler with twin DTM tips. All mandrel bent and really clean looking welds,should flow really well and the sound will deep and clean (no crackel) also no drone.We put alot of research into this system (not finished in these photos)

What you guys think?

That great work mate.. wish mine will look like that but alas mine is going to be a bush pig..in comparison..lmao..i just need reliability..nothing fancy..:sgrin:

good choice in size - should have a nice growl - quiet at idle with a nice v8 bark up in the revs. Are you running a linkG3? Have you had it tuned? cheers

Was with your help that i made that choice mate :) Im hoping that will be the case, i really do want a nice clean deep v8 tone

I will be running a g3, ill get it done by nzefi, what do you think of them ? or have you got any other suggestions

Riley

good exahust pipe size decision. The 2.5" single outlet is perfect for the 250+hp 1UZ.

Year i feel the 2.5 will do the trick, thanks to everyone on here who helped me make the decision. The only thing im a little concerned about is the rear muffler, it does not look that good flow wise

it has a 3inch inlet then it splits off into two pipes.But where it splits its not very smooth. Im sure it will be fine i just dont want to lose power haha