Which supercharger is best for UZ engine, for about 400BHP output

• M90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M112

• Vortech

• Total voters
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
- Upgrading/Boosting/Bling blinging your UZ - MEGA NOOB FAQ HERE!!!!

Well guys, that blower setup is really starting to annoy me :veryhappy

After I heard a G35 with a twin screw, i found the sound not that much anoying, plus they produce a fast responce, and they are kinda easy to bolt on with the correct lower intake setup.

Here's the big Q.

M90, or M112 or, for pshhh lover, Vortech/Rotrex type.

If i put a blower on this, I plan 400BHP, i wanna be in low-13, that's all. Headders setup will come of course, and Probably T/C.

Since there's a lot of questions about Project Turbo and supercharged on this forum, I suggest we post all Q & A here, and put it as a sticky.

Lot of noob questions like

1- How much HP can the stock engine support?
2- How much would it cost for Pistons/Rods
3- How much would it cost for a S/C complete setup (including fuel management and all the stuff needed)
4- How much would it cost for a *twin* Turbo complete setup?
5- How much HP can the stock A/T box support?
6- How much would it cost to build a High HP supporting box?
7- What kind of injectors can i use for my UZ?
8- What's the BEST exausth setup I can make for my UZ?
9- Is there any way to upgrade Ignition system?
10- What kind of Differential I can use as an upgrade
11- What kind of speakers i can put in my SC/LS and what speaker can replace the stock sub. etc.

etc etc.

This thread should be THE big thread about same questions that come back time after time. Also, it's easier for noobs like me when it's time for Searching about stuff. Often you wanna search about specific questions and there's 100 pages of thread...

I'll make a post to this thread to answers some questions I already know. If you wanna put a question in this thread and the Answer, just Type another number before your question and Answer, then i'll edit the thread to add your question in the first post so guys will know exactly what is covered in this thread. If you can in your replies, add some links to make this the more user friendly and efficient thread possible.

PLEASE, ONLY POST REPLY TO ADD QUESTIONS OR ANSWERS TO KEEP THIS THREAD THE CLEANEST POSSIBLE, THANK YOU!!!

Thanx for you help, hope this will work well!

10 - Use a Toyota Supra MK4 Automatic LSD, direct bolt-on replacement for LS/SC

11- Some guys told me MB Quart make 4 inches speakers. I used JL Audio XR serie 4 inches speakers, wich i don,t recommend because they are really easy to blow... (3 sets on warranty...)

http://www.mbquart.com/en/unternehmen/index.php - MB Quarts website -

http://www.mbquart.com/all/downloads/prospekte/MBQ_Car_Audio.pdf - MB Quarts Car catalog (PDF) -

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/index.php - JL Audio website - *4inches are special orders and not listed on the website*