twin turbo hilux extra cab ute

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I think Nemessis looked into this several years ago and decided to go supercharger instead because the turbo takes up too much room in the engine bay. We already have only enough room to fit a skinny thermo fan between the engine and radiator with the rear of the motor hard up against the firewall. The turbo pipes on the Lexus I think run behind the motor, so no room. One guy on 4wd action or downunder 4x4 was fitting his turbos under the wheel arch above the tyres, but I doubt if that would be legal and would surely look sus.
Ric

There is a member on here with a TT 2wd hilux running a 6 speed T56. I havent talked to him for a bit. Turbos are in the engine bay. I will see if I can find some photos. Cheers

millsi is a member who has big single on his 1uz in a 93 hilux
he came round the other night so i can look at his car
goes pretty well as u get pushed back into yr seat hehehe

if u runt he crown log manuifolds and swap em over so they exit the front of motor
then fit turbo each side just behind headlights
wont be hard just fidly and time consuming
fit radiator in back or under tray so u can fit intercooler up front
and not worry bout air con

who fking cares bout air con when u have 500 hp on tap
its all a big compomise
ive seen millions of conversions done by forum backyarders
and 80% dont run the air con so im just going with the flow heheheheheheh

a uzz31 is fking uncomfortable to drive even with air con hahahahahah

who fking cares bout air con when u have 500 hp on tap
its all a big compomise
ive seen millions of conversions done by forum backyarders
and 80% dont run the air con so im just going with the flow heheheheheheh

a uzz31 is fking uncomfortable to drive even with air con hahahahahah

the only place a UZZ31 is uncomfortable is the back seat unless your an amputee of both legs

the only place a UZZ31 is uncomfortable is the back seat unless your an amputee of both legs

Nah one of my clients has one and he's so tall no-one can fit in the back seat, Comfortable car to drive once I put the seat forward so my feet will touch the pedals...

A/C is a must in Perth unless you like driving a sauna

Hey guys just an update motor is getting built as we speak hope to have it in a couple of weeks.
Changed from twin turbo to a single turbo gt4708.
Still awaiting parts for fuel system and others

decided where the turbo is going?

I would defiantly go under the tray on a hi-lux with a standalone oil system for the turbo, even go to the trouble of fitting a sealed airbox with a pipe running through it under the bonnet so it looks NA...

also alows you to then keep the aircon, unless your like sideshow and like being all sweaty and stinky :p

With single turbo I think life is easier. There is room under the bonnet for turbo and a/c fits fine. Built a Surf like that in 2009. Surf engine bay is very similar to a hilux ute. Id be making sure some big brakes go onto the front. Looking forward to some photos. Cheers