Twin Turbo 1UZ goodness!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What a BEAST!

So, basically the same power at 4 pounds less boost? Nice.

Looks like you are making at least 20hp/lb boost so 34 should break the 1000hp mark all things equal.

What a BEAST!

So, basically the same power at 4 pounds less boost? Nice.

Looks like you are making at least 20hp/lb boost so 34 should break the 1000hp mark all things equal.

thanks, yeah, now with everything seeming like it's all good, the power is there. however, we think the turbo's are out of puff. they are old cast wheel design turbo's, a new set of Precision billet wheel turbo's it would really wake, i believe we would be seeing the same power, however, on 3-4psi less boost again.

Whoah!!!

Nice driving keeping it off that 2nd wall!

Hard to lift off the brake when sliding locked up like that.

Bet those radiator hoses will be solidly in place next time you run ;)

Very impressive.

I was at Castlereagh when the first sub 8.00sec pass was made in Australia and that was in a AA Fuel Dragster. I was about 15/16.

My we've come a long way.

Some wheelie bars may help it get out of the gate straight.

Very impressive.

I was at Castlereagh when the first sub 8.00sec pass was made in Australia and that was in a AA Fuel Dragster. I was about 15/16.

My we've come a long way.

Some wheelie bars may help it get out of the gate straight.

yeah its pretty crazy, now there is low 7-sec street cars, things just getting better and better.

Wont need wheelie bars, track was no good, being a private hire, was no heat and not much prep on the track. A good prep track be better, we had to turn the boost ramp rate all the way down to get it to hold

In the video you can see where the vehicles were launching to the left.

Even stock street cars are getting very fast.

11 second cars from the factory are no longer rare.

I've seen this build on the net before, interested to know if you solved the lifting heads issue with those larger head studs? Cheers

I've seen this build on the net before, interested to know if you solved the lifting heads issue with those larger head studs? Cheers

the heads would only lift a little with the factory size head stud only if we went out did pass after pass right after each, if we waited 30-60 mins between passes or ran under 25psi there was no issue. It wasnt that bad, would just check catch can after pass and throw it back in.

Last edited:
wow, I must have been lucky that my engine only ran 21.5psi, but it was street driven and sometimes for a few hundred K's at a time.

we do alot of street driving, we did about 200-250km one night, had about 20 mini races :p only on 7psi it was fine. The problems the head lifting, we have worked out the way to fix it with the new combo, hopefully we can push 35-40psi and 1500hp+