Turboed Ra40 sports sedan.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ozvenom

Hi guys i just thought i would post some pics of my latest project. is an ra 40 celica sports sedan which used to have chev in it but now has 1uz sitting beside the drivers seat . i have put the raja turbo and motec system i had on the cobra.
But instead of using the getrag 6 speed i have put in the lexus auto which will be manualised. Icant wait to get it out on the track. Ihave also included a pick of the rims i am putting on it 18 x 12 and 18 x 10.5 should give me some grip.
Hope you like the picks.
Regards OZ.

A good looking machine!!!

What sort of HP are you hoping for?

I have often wondered about using a tiptronic auto in a track car as I can see some definite advantages being able to drive it like a Go-Kart, right foot - gas, left foot - brake... Especially in a turbo car where you can apply sufficient throtle as you reach the apex of the corner, while still braking, and have the turbo spooled up by the time you need the power. No lag...

Be very interested to see how it goes...

you r right.

Hi Darren you are correct in saying that but i dont care as i am only going to race it at club level events and sprints with the cobra club boys.
I couldnt affort to race it as a sports sedan. as you need a c4 licence and bucket load of $$$$$. it is also a development platform for my new awd cobra.
Regards Oz.