Parts Toyota Marine Sports Lexus Engine Parts for Sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rustnrot

I have some extra marine engine parts that I want to sell. These are brand new take-offs from a Toyota Marine Engine, 4.0L VVTi. I can ship these anywhere in the world from Augusta, Georgia, USA.

1. Marine bellhousing, fits 1UZ, probably 2UZ, 3UZ engines as well. Fits velvet drive, ZF/hurth and PleasureCraft marine transmissions to engine, $500.

2. Engine Mounts, I have Toyota original mounts as well as mounts that I custom fabbed that will mount any Mercruiser mount to engine. Also I can provide many different heights and styles of engine mounts, see pic. Depending on mounts, $75/pair, rubber feet with threaded rods are $25 each (brand new).

3. Sea Water pump with bracket, $200

4. Alternator, Marine Approved (spark free), $150

5. Starter, Marine Approved (spark free), $150

6. ECU for 4.0L VVti marine engine, 300 hp output, $500

7. Fuel Pumps, Marine Approved (there are two), both $150

I have some more parts but they are heavy such as throttle body, entire intake manifold assy, coils, transmissions, etc. Send PM I will get back to you.

Direct link to parts is here:

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m178/rustnrot/Toyota%20Lexus%20Marine%20Engine%20Parts%20For%20Sale/

toy_bell_2.jpg

mounts_assorted.jpg

hey mate. do you still have your coils if so how much are you looking 4 them and would you send the to New Zealand thanks mate

Sorry the only thing I have left is an assortment of engine mounts and the v drive by itself.

I do have a marine flywheel and bellhousing for a 13B rotary engine if you want to marinize one of those....