tundra tranny?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

forcefedyota

ive got a tundra with a turbo runnin 7lbs of boost...my mechanic buddy predicts that my transmission won't be lastin too much longer...i don't get on it too much, so i think i should be ok for a while...does anyone make some different types of transmissions or gears?

forcefedyota said:
ive got a tundra with a turbo runnin 7lbs of boost...my mechanic buddy predicts that my transmission won't be lastin too much longer...i don't get on it too much, so i think i should be ok for a while...does anyone make some different types of transmissions or gears?
You will probably do just fine with your existing transmission- with the proper modifications. (I'm assuming that you have an automatic)

The A340 series of transmissions are quite durable, however, they need to be recalibrated for use with increased power levels.

We have been working on valve body modifications for these transmissions for a number of years and are reworking and modifying several valve bodies every week for Tundras, Tacomas, 4Runners, etc. with excellent results.

-John