trying to start 1zufe 131crown

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

msanson

Trying to start v8 have ome computer but no relays and fuse box etc ,have used k dogs wireing diagrams but can not get an igni signal via a timing light throug ht lead to comfirm im powering up the right places is there a limp home or cross over and or test that can be done at the diagnostic port . Or do i have a fault at a sensor . At present im not runing the fuel pump through the computer CHEERS MICHAEL

Make sure you have 12volts at all the required points in the car (ecu, ignitors, coils).

Make sure both cam sensors and the crank sensor are plugged in.

Pull a spark plug out and see if you have got spark.

If the motor doesn't sense one of the positioning sensors it won't fire the coils, or the injectors.

thanks guys earthed ignigtor better and had a signal via the timing light . powered up the feul pumps and she burst in to life. could not keep it runing as dont have exaust on or the trans to transfer case adapter bolted on . next step is to locate the apropreate ect to run the auto does anyone have any thoughts

Post a wanted to buy.

There should be lots of Crown ECT that haven't been used from all the guys who go manual with their conversions.

i have a crown ect ecu here

i keep it for a spare for my car

but i can sell it if u have problems finding one and get desperate

as i have never had any probs with bad ect computers