transmission kicks slightly

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

livin9it2up1

my auto tranny used to have a similar problem, i guess i had too much fluid in mine and it would actually cherp 2nd every once in a while, but after leaking out some of the fluid it started too shifted smooth, idk if thats normal but i figured it could help you.

Yeah mine smoothed out once it was flushed. I had brown/gray fluid coming out but it never really had a problem. Once flushed it was much smoother, and i have 210,000 miles on this A341E... never rebuilt just regular fluid.

Sorry to bring up a thread that is old but the problems discussed here are the same ones I'm having also, but now my trani only pulls for a minute then acts like it slips into neutral and will not pull at all in any gear!!! Is my trans gone totally???

I'm actually having the same problem. I just bought this 94 SC400 so I'm not familiar with the vehicle but when I pounce on the gas everything is fine but soon as I get to about 42 miles an hour the trans will be engaged for 3-5 seconds and then slip for 3 seconds and then repeat. You guys think that changing the fluid, maybe changing a filter (isthere one?) would fix this or do I need to rebuild the trans. Thanks guys

ok this is what I did to fix mine and it's getting better every day. If it has been serviced before it is very very important that you use only atf-IV for toyota/lexus. I had used a cheap brand of atf and when I pulled the pan again there was gung caked all in the bottom and the filter was completely stopped up! I flushed it with a case of the atf-IV and changed the filter. Do that and drive it for a bit. If that does not fix it totally pull the red 10amp fuse under the hood for about 10 min and that will reset the trans ecu. After you replace it drive the car for awhile so the ecu will actually learn again. That has seemed to fix my problem. Hope this helps