Parts Transmission adapter plates 1uzfe to Supra tranny

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

YZFR1

Anyone need one of the originals from Cowboy? I still have mine in the box never opened........ no longer have the car :(

thanks.

Dan

$325 shipped.......... Need to get these out of the attic......... someone must want/need them...........

Dan

I believe it will fit the R154. The R154 is the standart tranny on the NA 2jz correct? The V160 i believe fits as well, if that's the case, it should work.

the r154 only comes on the turbo mkiii supra.
the mkiv non turbo transmission is the w58.
the v.160 only comes on the turbo mkiv supra

an adaptor that will work for the v160 will not work with a r154 or vice versa.
and an w58 adaptor will not work on a r154 or a v160 or vice cersa.

I hope this clears up some confusion.

the r154 that has a 1jzgte/2jzge bellhousing will work with these adapters

well in other words this adapter is for a JZ bolt pattern bellhousing/this adapter/1uzfe block. so yes the OP is right, since the v160/r154/w58 all can have jz bellhousings.

so to answer peoples questions, unless your bellhousing on your current trans will bolt up to a jz motor, this will not fit. i.e.-7mge/7mgte w58s/r154s.

I do not have pictures as of yet, honestly i never opened the package. I can take pictures if someone is really interested. I unfortunately sold my SC400 and really need these adapter plates gone....... If anyone has any questions, please email me @ [email protected] or call me @ 203-981-3260.

Thanks.

Dan

Is there any interest in this for $325 shipped??????????????????????????

email me for picts...................

Thanks.

Dan