Transforming America

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JBrady

Barack Obama promised to “fundamentally transform America”

Barack Obama instructed people to watch who he surrounds himself with in order to understand who Barack Obama is.

Obama is doing his very best to keep the first promise above.

I urge EVERY American to review WHO Obama surrounds himself with and takes advice from.

Some receiving this email may believe Glenn Beck is at the very least bias against Obama. The below link takes you to his page which has multiple videos on this exact subject. If you have a negative opinion of Beck and are unsure of all the talk about Obama you owe it to yourself and your family to watch at least one of the 7 minute videos posted. You may decide you were right and now have a better understanding of the “other” side, or, you may decide you need to find out more. Change is only good if it is an improvement. Be VERY careful of ANY politician’s “promises”.

If you don’t think Beck is fair start with the 6th video down on the page below titled “the one thing” and hear his criticizing of Bush.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29831/

I like your politically charged posts JBrady

The public thinks people get elected to make changes. But the reality is, people get elected to keep things the same

Is that why they got ride of the slapper there ??

hahaha slapper, she's been called many things, but i never heard her called that before... actually no i have a *bit* more faith in our democratic system than the US's - things are definitely changing here, thankfully.

Slapper lol

An Aussie joke, be carefull what you ask for !!

These conspiracy theories really get me going ..
Some take them up as being the real thing..