The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zach_oaks

Hello everyone! I'm in the process of wiring a 1uz into a 1990 toyota pickup. I do not yet have a 1uz, but I do have a complete harness/ecu from a 1992 sc400 with dual TPS's. so my question can I somehow wire my harness and ecu to run on a 1uz with only 1 TPS? Or would I have to get a new ecu and remove the secondary TPS out of the harness?

Any input would be great, thanks guys

Just unplug the secondary TPS and tape it up to keep it dry. Then remove the TPS and acuator motor. The butterfly will remain in the fully open position after the actuator motor is removed.
The ECU you have will still get it's input from the main TPS.

Another option is to fit a throttle body that only has one TPS to replace your twin set-up version.

Sorry, I missed the part where you said you haven't got a 1UZ yet! (I can't edit my posts for some reason)
Anyhoo, just delete the secondary TPS plug from your loom, the ECU won't miss it.

U really should use matching loom to motor
Some really early ones had different plugs to the front
Sub section and also might have different plugs on auto trans
Between years plus ignites have different plugs depending
On model most of these issues can be solved with time
But I like to keep things as a std set as possible to help when
Doing conversions as it helps when u need the change parts
Leave throttle plug there and cut it and the traction motor plug off
When u fit motor just incase u get motor that needs em
Here down under if the copper pulls u over and sees afew plugs
Missing they sometimes give u a canary

Hi,
Best bet is to get a 1UZ- engine With the harness and ecu as a complete unit, toyota has so many differant combinations with the Ecu side and make sure you get all the plugs with the ecu, there are 2 igniters as well which are worth getting with the engine at the same time.
Alan