Tomei 2 way LSD in 91 SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

antbanister

I will be picking up my Soarer tomorrow after getting a new 2-way Tomei LSD.
Their B series LSD is a straight internal swap. Just swap the main cog and off you go. Just Google Tomei Technical Trax and prepare to drool. I will let you all know how it feels once it has loosened up a bit.
cheers
Ant Lexist

It's up and running!

I got the beast back last night. The LSD has been fitted and a noisy rear wheel bearing fixed. The LSD is really tight right now and the wheels judder when turning at maneuvering speeds, but once away the diff erence (hehe) is amazing. I no longer have to wait for the car to be pointed straight before stomping the accelerator, it just bites and drives the car around even the tightest bend before unwinding like a big spring. The sense of control is really confidence inspiring. As a result I have for the first time felt the limitations of my cheap rear (265/18) tires.
It's was nice not to have to worry about my speedo being out as the diff ratio is the same as before, which has been perfect since the Mines ECU boosted the power. I wouldn't want to have lower ratios.
The guy who sourced the diff for me has a TRD Torsen in his Aristo and a Tomei in his 200SX drift racer. He says the Tomei is just a lot better and well worth the extra cost. I am inlined to agree as this LSD feels much more effective than the one in my old Supra.

cheers
Ant Lexist