Sweet Sixteen

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The only car that can outclassic that Grand National is the Fiero by Pontiac.

But again can a Fiero be percieved as a potential classic as an LS can? Again a limited territory production not a global car.

M

Attachments

• HEADER.jpg
    HEADER.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
Haha! I was kidding! I hate those cars. :banana::banana: They were horrible from day one. Then the poor bastards that tried to make Lambo and F40 kit cars out of them!

LS all the way. I want one.:yeah:

Pontiac Fiero GT a classic? I don't think so.....The 944 porsche's maybe, what else...The 80's Ferrari, Maybe a 80's model Lambergini, Fastback Mustang maybe...Those may all be classic's one day....Iroc's I don't think so....

Haha! I was kidding! I hate those cars. :banana::banana: They were horrible from day one. Then the poor bastards that tried to make Lambo and F40 kit cars out of them!

LS all the way. I want one.:yeah:

Sorry Mate - I suppose I needed to live the Fiero pain in the country to see the in joke! I guess it's truly a lemon then.

I think we need to find a sarcastic smiley so that the cross multi-continental jokes don't get lost in the common language. I'm so tempted to..... no better not! ;o)

Cheers
M

Global jokes that are fully understood by all are hard to come by these days...Skid if you got something to say you need not be shy and spit it out, best not to hold back....If it's funny we all laugh, if it's a dud you will get flamed, if it is too vulgure you will get banned....Give it a go and see what happens.....:smoker:

I once had a Fiero GT we dragged out of a dam. The owner lost control and gave it a swim.

We got it runing and it handled well but was gutless.

The funy thing was the plastic body panels were built in Australia by the Nylex Corporation yet the car was never sold here.

Nothing worse then flood damage to a car...Eats the electical stuff to death over time...We have salvaged cars coming out of New Orleans and they are being sold for cheap all over the country and have salvaged titles labeled too them...People are buying them for cheap thinking they are getting a deal...Good luck...

A car that swims needs to remain swimming..

For a fiero to be a classic you would have to find one that STILL RUNS! Although the engines are easy to come by since GM put them in every car they made in the 80's

The LS won't be labeled a classic soon because of there timeless design, most people on the street couldn't tell how old the 90 lexus is. They could have started the production yesterday and it would have fit right in.