Supra vs. Skyline

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Lastly give me my 1992 SC400 with Nitrous and watched me get spanked by all these vehicles:hail:

LOL......, look at is this way jibbby, in Aussie land a 1995 R33 GTR is $25,000
and a 1995 LS400 is $15,000

That's only $10,000 difference

Sure a R34 is 60k to 70k but it's looked at a the best of the best, and you pay for that.

A R33 will go just as fast as a R34

Well the Supra TT is about $10,000 more then a clean SC400 too here in the States.. I think the Supra TT look just a little nicer then the Skylines...Again that is just my humble opinion.. Some Supra's just look awesome to me...

Everyone knows you can get the Supra TT's moving with a few boost mod's as well..At stock they aren't gutless either...

The R32 was the first GTR, 1989-1994, and sell for $25k to $30k here. If you just want a track car they can be had for $10K as a fresh import as they no longer meet the frontal impact standards and can't be registered.
Either way they are huge value...

R33's are $35k and a good used R34 can be had for $70k. Still outstanding value for money...

Nissan have bought several Porsche GT3's & GT2's to test the R35 against and are aiming to be at that performance level with the top spec Evo model. Rumoured to have a 3.8l twin turbo V6 at around 530hp, 6 speed trans, AWD and lots of carbon fibre and selling in the US for less than $100k (base model $60k).
Also reported to have lapped the Nurburgring in 7min 15secs, the third fastest lap of any production car (about 30secs faster than a Z06)??? Don't know about that one, wait and see...

The Nurburgring is one of Europes oldest race circuts, originally built in the 1920's, and is now 20.8km long with around 100 corners. Not a smooth race circut but very much like a normal road surface and considered to be a real world test of a car.
Google it, interesting reading....

PS - The Lexus LF-A testing at the Nurburgring...

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/07/12/video-lexus-lf-a-on-the-nurburgring/

Insane takeoff!!!!!! Nice video post James...

However, you noticed the guy rev'd the motor and basically popped and fried the clutch some to achieve that bold takeoff...

Any speed is speed and that was really impressive..

Yeah, the GTT Mustang is sick..I have seen one take off in real life and they are no joke...They seriously move... I thought I could hang with one in my SC4 but not a chance in hell....

Too bad the GTT is not AWD like the skylines...I think the AWD makes for more traction at take off...

Yes, I thought it was called the GTT500 but I am wrong..From my personal experience the Ford GT40 was an incredibly fast car from what I could tell...It's very limited and superior to the Ford GT500... I was impressed and I've seen some fast cars in my time...

I personally don't like Fords but that is one Ford I would die to have...

The GT40 gotta be faster then 12's in the quarter..It looked to me like they could roll in the 10's it was that fast... Like I said the one I saw broke loose, loud as hell, and super fast.. I wouldn't mess with it...