Summer Woes in a 94 LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

a.Lpha

The car has been largely underused as it is not my primary car, and has not had an oil change in the past 8 months, that being the only real problem that i can think of. new alternator and PS pump, new belts and a reprogrammed ECU -- today however for no reason, with it being a beautiful 80F outside it startted revving really low shaking and revving over 1300 behaving normally for a second, and repeating this again. while on the road and stopped at a stop sign, the check engine light came on and the traction controll off light came on. i drove back to my home at wich point the lights went off and the car behaved normally, i let it idle and checked the voltage on the alternator wich was around 13.69, again, the car started going up and down in RPM, not changing the voltage reading... any ideas any1?

ya 8 months on the same tank of fuel will cause it to go bad, I'v seen ppl getting squandered by repair shops telling them an engine rebuild was needed when it was only a $45 tank of gas. So you drained or refilled and it went away? or is the problem still there?