Strange Dash Board Lights

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gremio

Here is a new problem just showed up yesterday, In summary:
Same time I was starting my 91 LS, I was pressing all my four fingers on the four window switches. Right after the engine started, the "Battery", "Add coolant", "Add engine oil", and "Break" lights showed up on the dash board!! Did I FRY THE ALTERNATOR?! While the engine is running, I unplugged the + wire connected to the battery and the engine died right away.

Whats interesting, When I turned the ignition switch On (without starting the engine), I have noticed the "BREAK" light in the dashboard is "On" knowing that the foot emergency break is fully released!!!! If I'm having a bad alternator, the electrical system wouldn't know that till you start the engine, RIGHT?!! If this is the case, Why all the previous mentioned lights are On even before I started the car?!!!! (except the battery light which it should but not others).

Here is some more, After starting and driving the car, I have noticed the Air Suspension Pumps are NOT pumping and the car is low! The height indicator on the dashboard is showing "high" even when I pressed on the height button to the Normal height!!!!

Should I drop the car off at Lexus dealer to diagnose the problem or what? Please advice.

Replaced the alternotor and problems went away.
Suspension air pumps will not operate if the alternator goes bad!

gremio said:
Replaced the alternotor and problems went away.
Suspension air pumps will not operate if the alternator goes bad!

Very true, pumps need power. Glad to hear your problems were fixed by replacing the alternator :)