start up problem

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

grindin8o8

to make the story short.

noticed i didn't have any power in my car. dashboard lights didn't go on when i put the key in the ignition. windows didn't work, radio and lights, everything that's power didn't work. so i jump start the car and it started up fine. let it charge for 30 minutes. after another 30 minutes I let the car sit. tried starting it up again and it had no power. couldn't crank, start, or anything.

so couple days later, i jump start the car again and the car starts up fine. but like before i charge it for about 30 minutes. turn it off, turn it on and all is well. about 30 mins later car didn't have power again. it wouldn't start or anything.

am I missing something here?? is it a dead battery?? bad alternator?? i have no clue what to do because when I jump start the car it runs fine but only for awhile, then dies again. any help please???

Its three steps test:

- While its running (after jump) check the charging volt using voltmeter on the battery terminals (13~14V).
- Turn the car off and do load test in the battery using the tester available in the small battery shops.
- Check the battery terminal if it has any rust,….etc.

If all is OK the check the main fuses in the car.

Also check your battery posts, if they are loose or covered in corrosion this can happen too!

corrosion as in all those yellow gunk right?? and my negative battery is loose somewhat. i mean i tightened down the nut but i can easily take it slide the cable of the battery still?? lol idk.

That's your problem!!!!

buy new posts they cost $2 each, if you can slide them off they aren't working properly! clean it all up and replace them and you'll be on your way!

Odds are it's dead because of the terminals... I'd still change them, even if you're lucky enough to not be getting troubles from them now, it'll happen :p I just had that problem myself