Cold start problem

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WUKWS

About 1-2 seconds after I turn over the car in the morning I hear a pretty loud noise almost like a metal part knocking into place. Problem is that it only does it in the morning when its cooler out, and will not repeat for the rest of the day. So I cant get it to do it for my mechanic, if anyone has had this problem please respond.

Does it happen before or after the car starts?

If its before, unplug the ignitors, and get someone to turn the key while you look around the bay.
This will hopefully cause the motor to make this sound for a few more seconds thus allowing you to find it.

It happens right after the car starts but, it was really cold in Florida when I started to hear this sound. Since then it has warmed up and I have not heard it since. Though I have 120k miles on this motor and its about time for a timing belt change. Some of my pulleys are starting to make noise (bearings) What I think the sound was a belt sqeak combined with some of the pulley bearing noise. I think after the timing belt is changed and all that goes with that, the car should be fine. Also the clamp that holds the air intake to the mass air meter had come loose, maybe the sound came from that. Florida cars dont like to start up in the cold not used to it. But I will definitly try your suggestion if I hear it again.